Change….sometimes we fear it, sometimes we embrace it. Some new additions to the Beer Belly menu are here just in time for Summer.
- I Would Do Anything for Kimchi Meatloaf- Kimchi meatloaf, with porcini roasted onions, sesame leaf, KBBQ sauce, tempura fried green & red onion
- Grilled Pork Loin- Roasted pork, hard cider & fennel gravy, triple fresh herb & garlic fries
- Fig You Salad- Fresh figs, frisee, radicchio, Oregon Smokey Blue, pecan, fresh mint, black cherry cream soda vinaigrette
- Summer Sucka Tash- Lima beans, corn, garlic, cilantro, red chili, pickled shallots, smoked bacon paprika aioli
- That Mac Cray- Gumbo cheddar beer whiz, swiss, crawfish tails, celery, bay bread crumbs
- Caesar’s Horse…Radish- Romaine lettuce, horseradish caesar dressing, red radish, garlic croutons, asiago cheese (add grilled chicken optional)
- Crab Dip … Read More
Join us on Sunday, May 18th for our 3rd Anniversary Party!
It’s been a brisk three years filled with excitement, uncertainty, and beer; we would love it if you could come commemorate the occasion with us.
We will be releasing some amazing beers starting on Friday, May 16 leading up to the big party on the 18th when we will also share with you a special cask ale that we had the opportunity to brew with our friends from Noble Ale Works.
We’ve also invited Mexicali and Churro Borough to join us on Sunday from 12pm-4pm. If you have not had the pleasure of trying their food, we strongly suggest you come check them out!
Lastly, we will be hosting a Beer Belly Volcano Chipotle … Read More
As written by Jimmy Han:
This is Damon Miears, one of our regulars at Beer Belly. You might have seen him at the bar drinking a tasty craft brew or snacking on our juicy Fried Chicken. We got to talking and it turns out he has a passion for wood work. Which means it was only natural that we decided to collaborate and make some hand-crafted bottle openers for Beer Belly.
Hand-numbered and limited to 69, we decided to use a “Wenge” dark wood from Africa for its density and grain pattern. Dark, dense and grainy…. like Damon’s favorite beer, The Bruery Grey Monday. We hope you enjoy this quality hand-crafted opener that Damon has put so much blood, sweat, and tears into making. I know … Read More
Okay so here’s the deal. Every month we have a few events that are outside of our regularly scheduled programming (eg. One Night Stand, New Order Monday, etc).
We’ll go ahead and update this page throughout the year so you know what to expect in the coming month.
7/21(Mon) DUVEL x BEER BELLY BELGIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY
Join us as we celebrate Belgian Independence Day (BID) in conjunction with our friends at Duvel. We will have special flights all night long of some of our favorite beers from the Duvel/Ommegang family. Get into the spirit as we will also have BID shirts, coasters, keychains, and bottle openers to giveaway.
On tap for the evening:
- Ommegang BID IPA
- Ommegang Hennepin Saison
- Duvel Single … Read More
With the 2013 program wrapped up I thought it would be a good time to answer the question of just what exactly ONS members received this past week.
First off is the ‘membership’ card:
This card entitles a member to a few benefits…some completely thought out, and some that could still use some work.
- 10% off for the rest of the year
- Reservations for two on ONS event days (we typically don’t take any reservations when we have an event)
- Access to exclusive events (this is the part that we’re still working on)
- And whatever else we come up with that we think sounds fun
We also gave out a merch package that included a growler, a variety of glasses (the drinking kind), a cooler … Read More
Every Monday, Chef Wes brings you two new dishes, and we play a bunch of 80s music! Simple, yet delicious~
We’ll try to update this page every Monday so you can stay in the know!
NEW ORDER MONDAY DISHES
- Let’s Get Skrimpy: Grilled shrimp with bacon beer grit cakes, bacon, green onions, paprika corn, and served w/ creole marscapone sauce
Belgian Indp. Day
- Carbonade Flamande Poutine: Beef Stewed w/ Duvel Single, Poutine-style, Bacon, Onions, Cabricharme Belgian Goat Cheese
- Fat vs Mussels: Bacon fat beer mussels, pork belly, apples, radicchio, celery, garlic, cilantro, beer.
- CalaMarried: Garlic tempura fried calamari, celery & red pepper confetti, citrus salad, basil aioli
“VIVA LA PO BOY!” Carne Asada Po Boy Sandwich. Cerveza Marinated & Grilled … Read More
Click here to see the taplist and skip the mumbo jumbo
Our One Night Stand program is a way of getting to know some of the most exciting craft breweries around us. Now in its third year we’ve tweaked the format ever so slightly, but the objective is still the same: drink great beer, and meet new drinking buddies.
In addition, if you make it to 10 out of 12 One Night Stand events then you’ll get a special gift at the end of the year and be inducted into a fairly exclusive group. This is quite a commitment though, and is not for the feeble. It’s okay though, worst case scenario…you drink beer!
All the details of participation are below, and we will … Read More
Hoppy Holidaze is back! This means starting Thursday 12/19 we’ll be putting on tap all of the boozy, barrel-aged, big boys that we’ve been saving for just the right occasion.
There are a lot of amazing beers on this list so we hope that you’ll be able to join us.
Hoppy Holidaze Schedule:
- The Bruery Bois
- Avery the Czar
- Epic Big Bad Baptist ’12
- Lagunitas Gnarlywine ’11
- Stone Imperial Russian Stout ’13
- Stone Espresso Imperial Russian Stout ’13
- Firestone Walker Parabola
- Stone Brewing W00t Stout
- Hair of the Dog Adam
- Ladyface Blue Belly Barleywine ’13
- The Bruery White Oak
- Firestone Walker Double DBA
- Ballast Point Sea Monster Imperial Stout
- Hangar24 Hammerhead Barleywine
… Read More
Get your drinking cap ready as we’ll be welcoming Stone Brewing to Beer Belly on December 4th!
Pretty sure Stone Brewing needs no further introduction, but check out this video from last year where we break down just how important Stone has been to us and our craft beer journey.
On tap for the evening will be:
- Stone IPA
- Arrogant Bastard
- Oaked Arrogant Bastard
- Sublimely Self Righteous Ale
- Smoked Porter
- Ruination IPA
- Cali Belgique
- 2013 Double Bastard Ale
- Stone Levitation Ale w/ Green Tea Leaves
- Smoked Porter w/ Vanilla Bean
- Sublimely Self Righteous Black IPA w/ Cherries
- 12.12.12 Vertical Epic Ale
See you … Read More
Here we are….our final One Night Stand for 2013.
It’s been a hell of a ride, but we’re not done just yet. On December 18th we’ll be getting a visit from Rich and his crew at Strand Brewing.
Strand hails from Torrance and is part of the burgeoning movement of craft breweries over in the South Bay.
On tap for the evening:
- Beach House Amber
- 24th St. Pale
- Atticus IPA
- Black Sand IPA
- White Sand IIPA
- Batch 100 Stout
- Harvest Ball Orange Witbier
- Musashi Black IPA
There you have it folks….12 breweries in 12 months. Have you been uploading your photos to our Facebook page? This is it! Get them … Read More