Click here to see this month’s taplist and skip the mumbo jumbo
Believe it or not, we’ve made it to our fourth year of the One Night Stand program, and we think this might be our best lineup yet. The formula is simple…meet rad people, drink great beer.
And to top it off, those of you who make it to 10 out of 12 One Night Stand events get inducted into our exclusive group of ONS members. We’re talking a special gift at the end of the year, and special perks at Beer Belly.This is quite a commitment though, and is not for the feeble. It’s okay though, worst case scenario…you drink beer!
All the details of participation are below, and we will be updating this page throughout the year … Read More
Introducing our Winter menu for 2014…including THE RETURN OF THE MAC! The Pizza Mac that is.
Special thanks to the seriously talented Aniruddh Pandit for taking these killer photos. You can reach him by email here.
- Pizza Mac and Cheese- Mozzarella Pizza Whiz, Pepperoni, Asiago
- The Skynard- Baked Potato Skin, Beer Onion & Basil Mash, Broccoli, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Sriracha Sour Cream, Chives
- Spinach & Feta Salad- Grilled Fennel Bulbs, Confit Cherry Tomato, Roasted Pecans, Thyme, Feta Cheese, Blackberry Vinaigrette (Add grilled chicken +$2.5)
- Kimchi & Meatball Ragu- Beef, Garlic & Asiago Meatballs, Kimchi. Tomato, Basil, Poached Egg, Crostini
- Mini Garlic Bread & Spinach Dip- Mini Breadsticks, Housemade Garlic & Red Pepper Butter, Housemade Spinach Dip
- Hot Giant Snickerdoodle- Baked Snickerdoodle, Chocolate Chip … Read More
It’s true we’re hiring for a new craft beer manager! All interested applicants please read the description below, and email resumes to drink AT beerbellyla.com.
Position: Manager, Craft Beer
Company: Beer Belly
Location: CA – Los Angeles
Beer Belly, a craft beer bar in the heart of Koreatown, is looking for a passionate and motivated Craft Beer Manager to take the helm of the beverage program (craft beer, wine, and craft sodas) and help manage the front-of-house operations to lead our energetic staff.
We take great pride in bringing the best local craft beer to our community of customers, and we need a Manager that can make sure we continue to deliver on that experience.
The Craft Beer Manager is a customer-facing role and will be responsible for being … Read More
LA Beer Week is BACK! You can look forward to all kinds of beer events throughout Los Angeles, and we are no exception!
9/21 (Sun) BEER BELLY x MODERN TIMES HANGOVER BEER BRUNCH
Brunch is back at Beer Belly and we’re thrilled to welcome Modern Times for a special LABW brunch. Get ready for bomb beers, and even a cold brew coffee on tap!
- Cold brew coffee (Kenyan Single Origin)
- Universal Friend (Saison w/ Pinot Grigio Must)
- New Harmony (Belgian pale dry hopped w/ Mosaic)
- Lake of Dreams (Belgian Golden Strong)
- Monsters’ Park (Imperial Stout w/ coffee on cask)
- Fortunate Islands
- Blazing World
- Black House (on nitro)
- Phalanx IPA
9/23 (Tues) BEER BELLY WELCOMES: THE BRUERY and ALMANAC BEER CO
… Read More
We’re bringing back weekend brunch in time for football season!
That’s right, starting August 30th, we will have brunch from 12pm-3pm every Saturday and Sunday.
Not only is brunch back, but Chef Wes is keeping things fresh by changing up the menu for 2014.
Check it out:
Beer Belly Brunch 2014
Reese’s Pieces Pancake – Banana stuffed pancake with Reese’s Pieces & Butterfinger syrup
Baked Eggs & Red Pepper Cream Cheese Polenta – Red pepper cream cheese polenta, onion, corn, baked eggs
Maple Glazed Pork Belly Chips –Salted then glazed with maple syrup and topped with cinnamon sugar
Rosemary Biscuits – House made and served with Maple Bacon Fat Butter
Fried Chicken ‘IN’ Waffle
Bacon Fat Fries & Fried Egg
The BB Breakfast – 2 Eggs, Sausage or Bacon, & Toast
Duck … Read More
Change….sometimes we fear it, sometimes we embrace it. Some new additions to the Beer Belly menu are here just in time for Summer.
- I Would Do Anything for Kimchi Meatloaf- Kimchi meatloaf, with porcini roasted onions, sesame leaf, KBBQ sauce, tempura fried green & red onion
- Grilled Pork Loin- Roasted pork, hard cider & fennel gravy, triple fresh herb & garlic fries
- Fig You Salad- Fresh figs, frisee, radicchio, Oregon Smokey Blue, pecan, fresh mint, black cherry cream soda vinaigrette
- Summer Sucka Tash- Lima beans, corn, garlic, cilantro, red chili, pickled shallots, smoked bacon paprika aioli
- That Mac Cray- Gumbo cheddar beer whiz, swiss, crawfish tails, celery, bay bread crumbs
- Caesar’s Horse…Radish- Romaine lettuce, horseradish caesar dressing, red radish, garlic croutons, asiago cheese (add grilled chicken optional)
- Crab Dip … Read More
Join us on Sunday, May 18th for our 3rd Anniversary Party!
It’s been a brisk three years filled with excitement, uncertainty, and beer; we would love it if you could come commemorate the occasion with us.
We will be releasing some amazing beers starting on Friday, May 16 leading up to the big party on the 18th when we will also share with you a special cask ale that we had the opportunity to brew with our friends from Noble Ale Works.
We’ve also invited Mexicali and Churro Borough to join us on Sunday from 12pm-4pm. If you have not had the pleasure of trying their food, we strongly suggest you come check them out!
Lastly, we will be hosting a Beer Belly Volcano Chipotle … Read More
As written by Jimmy Han:
This is Damon Miears, one of our regulars at Beer Belly. You might have seen him at the bar drinking a tasty craft brew or snacking on our juicy Fried Chicken. We got to talking and it turns out he has a passion for wood work. Which means it was only natural that we decided to collaborate and make some hand-crafted bottle openers for Beer Belly.
Hand-numbered and limited to 69, we decided to use a “Wenge” dark wood from Africa for its density and grain pattern. Dark, dense and grainy…. like Damon’s favorite beer, The Bruery Grey Monday. We hope you enjoy this quality hand-crafted opener that Damon has put so much blood, sweat, and tears into making. I know … Read More
Okay so here’s the deal. Every month we have a few events that are outside of our regularly scheduled programming (eg. One Night Stand, New Order Monday, etc).
We’ll go ahead and update this page throughout the year so you know what to expect in the coming month.
12/21-12/23 (Sun-Tues) Hoppy Holidaze
Every year around the holidays we like to celebrate by busting out some special beers over a few days. It gives us reason to invite our friends and family to join us in trying the boozy stuff. Welcome to our 4th Annual Hoppy Holidaze. Bring yo friends, bring yo family.
- Bravery Bourbon Barrel Smoking Gun
- Double Mountain Devils Kriek
- El Segundo Bourbon Barrel Aged Standard Crude
- Bootlegger’s Knuckle Sandwich
… Read More
With the 2013 program wrapped up I thought it would be a good time to answer the question of just what exactly ONS members received this past week.
First off is the ‘membership’ card:
This card entitles a member to a few benefits…some completely thought out, and some that could still use some work.
- 10% off for the rest of the year
- Reservations for two on ONS event days (we typically don’t take any reservations when we have an event)
- Access to exclusive events (this is the part that we’re still working on)
- And whatever else we come up with that we think sounds fun
We also gave out a merch package that included a growler, a variety of glasses (the drinking kind), a cooler … Read More